Are you looking for best Vegetable and Fruit Chopper in India? Well we have reviewed Top 3 Best Vegetable Chopper In India 2020
1. Pigeon Large Handy and Compact Chopper
- Sturdy 3-blade design made from Stainless Steel
- Unique string function to chop vegetables and fruits with ease
- No electricity required
- Easy top use – easy to detach
- unbreakable ABS plastic for long-lasting use
- Colour: Green, Material: Plastic
- Color:Green, Material:Plastic
1. Definitely you need to chop all the veggies to make it to 1 inch into pieces. This chopper will help mash them into more fine pieces suitable for chewing aslo.
2. If the chunks are big then they will get stuck in the blades and will not allow you to pull the string. So either you make them smaller chunks or try to add smaller loads into the chopper. It makes a perfect mash so you don’t feel tired anymore.
3. Optimal usage is : Pull the strings 5-7 times, then shake the chopper 2 -3 times around. Then try 3-5 times pulling. By now you should have small 2-4 mm chops which cannot by us manually.
4. The best part about the Chopper is, it retains the water content as is even while chopping Tomatoes & Cucumber
2. Multipurpose Vegetable and Fruit Chopper
- Large unbreakable container with rubber grip base which holds the device firmly in place
- Fastest, safest and easiest way to chop or dice fruits and vegetables ; Dishwasher Safe ; Other Features: Easy To Use, Clean and Store, Hand Operated, No Electricity Needed, Unbreakable ABS Plastic Body, Extra Sharp Stainless Steel Blades
- Advanced push to clean button which ensures easy and hygienic cleaning
- High-quality stainless steel blades for easy chopping, Sharp pyramid-shaped cutting blade for efficient and smooth cutting
- Large detachable container which can also be used to store vegetable and fruits in refrigerator. Pulse Enabled : No
- Colour: Green, Material: Plastic and Stainless Steel, Shape: Rectangle
- Package Contents: 1 Plastic Container, 1 peeler with grater, 1 safety holder, 1 masher & 1 handle with cleaning press
It is very useful vegetable chopper and one should know the right size of vegetable to keep in it.
Cleaning the chopper is super easy. But yes, if you are not able to handle it in the initial stages you will find it irritating.
3. Ganesh Chopper Vegetable Cutter
- High quality stainless steel blades
- Non skid base ; Big handle for easy pull
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher Safe : Yes
- 380 knife cuts in less than 20 secs
- Cut and chop in secs
- Stylish look
- For any product related issues, please contact_us on: [1800-123-9439]
- Country of Origin: India
Electric vs. Manual
Vegetable choppers are of two types they are Electrical and Manual. Generally manual choppers are widely used in every types of home. They are easy to use by anyone, specially for those who does a small job or frequently changing the house. These are mostly made of plastic. It has a steel blade which cuts the fruits and vegetables and after cutting it stores them down in the box.
Electric choppers are more easy, fast and convenient to use. These are mostly used in large hotels and restaurants for fast service. People also use these electric choppers in their houses too. These choppers are bit more expensive than a manual choppers.
Easy to use
These choppers comes with different design and models, which makes the chopping the vegetables and fruits easy process. The electric chopper does the chopping process effortlessly.
These chopper comes with different sizes. If you want to cut dry fruits, ginger, garlic, etc then you may consider the smaller version of the chopper. But if you want to cut vegetables and fruits you may consider the larger one.